MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2020International Scientific Practical Conference “Materials science, shape-generating technologies and equipment 2020” (ICMSSTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- P. Köhnen, M. Létang, M. Voshage, J.H. Schleifenbaum, C. Haase, Additive Manufacturing, Understanding the process-microstructure correlations for tailoring the mechanical properties of L-PBF produced austenitic advanced high strength steel, Volume 30, (2019), 100914, ISSN 2214-8604, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addma.2019.100914. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, C. Yu, L. Xing, K. Li, J. Chen, W. Liu, J. Ma, Z. Shen, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Grain structure and texture of the SLM single track, Volume 281, 116591, (2020), ISSN 0924-0136, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2020.116591. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jieren Guan, Yehua Jiang, Xiaowei Zhang, Xiaoyu Chong, Materials Characterization, Microstructural evolution and EBSD analysis of AlSi10Mg alloy fabricated by selective laser remelting, Volume 161, 110079, (2020), ISSN 1044-5803, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchar.2019.110079. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Liu, J.D. Tong, M.G. Jiang, Z.W. Chen, G. Xu, H.B. Liao, P. Wang, X.Y. Wang, M. Xu, C.S. Lao, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Effect of scanning strategy on microstructure and mechanical properties of selective laser melted reduced activation ferritic/martensitic steel, Volume 766, 138364, (2019), ISSN 0921-5093, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msea.2019.138364. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nikola Kalentics, Manuel Ortega Varela de Seijas, Seth Griffiths, Christian Leinenbach, Roland E. Logé, Additive Manufacturing, 3D laser shock peening – A new method for improving fatigue properties of selective laser melted parts, Volume 33, 101112, (2020), ISSN 2214-8604, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addma.2020.101112. [Google Scholar]
- M. Pham, B. Dovgyy, P.A. Hooper et al. The role of side-branching in microstructure development in laser powder-bed fusion. Nat Commun 11, 749 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-14453-3 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Staritsyn, P. A. Kuznetsov, S. N. Petrov, M. S. Mikhailov, Physics of Metals and Metallurgy, Composite structure as a strengthening factor for stainless austenitic chromium-nickel additive steel. Volume 121, No. 4, p. 1–7, (2020) (to be published) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.