MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2020International Scientific Practical Conference “Materials science, shape-generating technologies and equipment 2020” (ICMSSTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Science and Physical Chemistry of Materials|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- V.V. Belov, I.V. Obraztsov, T.B. Novichenkova, Capillary structure formation of raw composites based on mineral binders, Nanotechnology in construction: scientific online journal, v. 4(8), 23–36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- U. El Shamy, C. Denissen, Microscale energy dissipation mechanisms in cyclically-loaded granular soils, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 30(2), 343–361 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. De Schutter, Influence of limestone filler as a mineral additive in self-compacting concrete, Belgium Magnel laboratory of concrete research (36 Conference on Our World in concrete [amp] Structures, Singapore, 14-16/08, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pijaudier-Cabot, K. Haidar, J-F. Dubé, Non-local damage model with evolving internal length, International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 28(7–8), 633–652 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Bažant, G. Zi, A microplane constitutive model for porous isotropic rocks, International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 27(1), pp. 25–47 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Scerrato, I. Giorgio, A. Della Corte, A. Madeo, A. Limam, A micro-structural model for dissipation of phenomena in the concrete, Wiley, 39 (18), pp. 2037–2052 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Alam, P. Kotronis, A. Loukili, Crack propagation and size effect in concrete using a non-local damage model, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 109, 246–261 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.