MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 314, 2020International Cross-Industry Safety Conference (ICSC) – International Symposium on Aircraft Technology, MRO and Operations (ISATECH) (ICSC-ISATECH 2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||International Cross-Industry Safety Conference|
|Published online||29 May 2020|
- Dekker, S. (2015). Safety, Differently. Boca Raton: CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Weber, D. E., & Dekker, S. W. (2017). Assessing the sharp end: reflections on pilot performance assessment in the light of Safety Differently. Theoretical issues in ergonomics science, 18(1), 59-78. [Google Scholar]
- Hale, A., Borys, D., & Else, D. (2016). Management of safety rules and procedures: a review of the literature. Report submitted to the IOSH Research Committee, Report 12.3. [Google Scholar]
- Gantt, R. (2018). Safety Differently A new view of safety excellence. Available online at https://safetydifferently.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Safety-Differently-ASSEProceedings-Paper.pdf. In Dekker, S. (2018). A micro-experiment. In S. Dekker, The Safety Anarchist (pp. 180-185). Oxford: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Dekker, S. W. A. (2017). Safety Differently, The Movie. Available online at https://safetydifferently.com/safety-differently-the-movie/. [Google Scholar]
- Dekker, S. (2018). A micro-experiment. In S. Dekker, The Safety Anarchist. Oxford: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Ferroff, C. V., Mavin, T. J., Bates, B. R., & Murray, P. S. (2012). A case for social constructionism in aviation safety and human performance research. Aeronautica, 2(1), pp. 1-12. [Google Scholar]
- Nanova, G., Dimitrov, L., & Neshkov, T. (2012). Lean Manufacturing Approach in Aircraft Maintenance Repair and Overhaul. Sofia: Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria. [Google Scholar]
- ICAO (2013). Safety Management Manual. Available online at https://www.icao.int/safety/fsix/Library/DOC_9859_FULL_EN.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Beckers, J. (2019). Process Improvements with Safety Differently. Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Fogarty, G. J. & Shaw, A. (2010). Safety climate and the theory of planned behaviour: towards the prediction of unsafe behaviour. Accident Prevention and Analysis, 40(5), pp. 1455-1459. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guba, E. G. & Lincoln, Y. S. (1981). Effective evaluation: Improving the usefulness of evaluation results through responsive and naturalistic approaches. Jossey-Bass. [Google Scholar]
- Shenton, A. K. (2004) “Strategies for ensuring trustworthiness in qualitative research projects”, Education for information, 22(2), pp. 63-75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.