MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 314, 2020International Cross-Industry Safety Conference (ICSC) – International Symposium on Aircraft Technology, MRO and Operations (ISATECH) (ICSC-ISATECH 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||International Cross-Industry Safety Conference|
|Published online||29 May 2020|
- Øien K., (2010). Remote Operation in Environmentally Sensitive Areas; Development of Early Warning Indicators. 2nd iNTeg-Risk Conference, 14–18 June, Stuttgart, Germany. [Google Scholar]
- Thieme C. A., Utne I. B., (2017). Safety performance monitoring of autonomous marine systems. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 159, March 2017, Pages 264-275. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dekker S., (2006) Resilience Engineering: Chronicling the Emergence of Confused Consensus. Chapter 7 in Hollnagel, E., Woods, D. D. & Leveson, N. (Eds.), Resilience Engineering: Concepts and Precepts. Aldershot, UK: Ashgate, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Knegtering B., Pasman H., (2013). The safety barometer: How safe is my planttoday? Is instantaneously measuring safety level utopia or realizable?. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. 26(4), 821-829. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leveson N., (2015). A systems approach to risk management through leading safety indicators, Reliability Engineering and System Safety. 136, 17-34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karanikas, N. (2018). Documentation of Assumptions and System Vulnerability Monitoring: the Case of System Theoretic Process Analysis (STPA), Proceedings of the 5th STAMP European Workshop, 14-15 September 2017, Reykjavik University, Iceland, International Journal of Safety Science, 2(1), pp. 84-93 [Google Scholar]
- Chatzimichailidou M. M., Karanikas N., Dokas I. M., (2016). Measuring Safety Through the Distance Between Systems States with RiskSOAP Indicator, Journal of Safety Studies, 2 (2), 0-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leveson N., Thomas J. P., (2018). STPA Handbook [on line], [Viewed 29 November 2018] Available from: http://psas.scripts.mit.edu/home/get_file.php?name=STPA_handbook.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Dokas I. M., J. Feehan and Imran S., (2013). EWaSAP: An Early Warning Identification Approach Based on a Systemic Hazard Analysis, Safety Science. 58, pp 11-26 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leveson, N., (2011). Engineering a safer world: Systems thinking applied to safety. MIT press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.