MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- G. Verros, S. Natsiavas, G. Stepan, Control and dynamics of quarter car models with dual–rate damping, J Vib Control, 6 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gobbi, G. Mastinu, Analytical description and optimization of the dynamic behaviour of passively suspended road vehicles, J Sound Vib, 245 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Turkay, H. Akcay, A study of random vibration characteristics of the quarter car model, J Sound Vib, 282 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Melcer, G. Lajčáková, I. Martinická, J. Králik, Dynamics of transport structures, (EDIS, Žilina, 2016, in Slovak) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 8608, Mechanical vibration – road surface profiles – reporting of measured data. International standard, 1995 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.