MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Project Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- T.J. Bossert, Can they get along without us? Sustainability of donor-supported health projects in Central America and Africa, Social Science & Medicine 30:1015-1023 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glasier, A.M. Gülmezoglu, G.P. Schmid, C.G. Moreno, P.F.A. Van Look, Sexual and reproductive health: a matter of life and death, The Lancet 368(9547):1595-1607 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Government of the Republic of Guinea, Project name Guinea-Population and Reproductive Health Project, Ministry of Plan, Guinea (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P.W.G. Morris, L. Crawford, D. Hodgson, M.M. Shepherd, J. Thomas, Exploring the role of formal bodies of knowledge in defining a profession - The case of project management, International Journal of Project Management 24(8):710-721 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Crawford, A global approach to project management competence, AIPM National Conference, Gold Coast, Australia (1997) [Google Scholar]
- L.H., Crawford, Project Management for Strategy Realisation, 14th World Congress on Project Management, Ljubljana, Slovenia (1998) [Google Scholar]
- PMI, Project manager competency development framework, PMI (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Swidler, S.C. Watkins, Teach a man to fish: the sustainability doctrine and its social consequences, World Development 37:1182-1196 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. LaPelle, J. Zapka, J. Ockene, Sustainability of public health programs: the example of tobacco treatment services in Massachusetts, American Journal of Public Health 96:1363–1369 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Sarriot, P.J. Winch, L.J. Ryan, J. Bowie, M. Kouletio, E. Swedberg, K. LeBan, J. Edison, R. Welch, M.C. Pacque, A methodological approach and framework for sustainability assessment in NGO-implemented primary health care programs, International Journal of Health Planning and Management 19:23–41 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tango International., Sustainability of rural development projects: best practices and lessons learned by IFAD in Asia, Rome: Tango International, Rome (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Scheirer, G. Hartling, D. Hagerman, Defining sustainability outcomes of health programs: illustrations from an on-line survey, Evaluation and Program Planning, 31: 335-346 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Edwards, S.M. Roelofs, Sustainability: The elusive dimension of international health projects, Canadian Journal of Public Health 97:45-49 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Argaw, M. Fanthahun, Y. Berhane, Sustainability and factors affecting the success of community-based reproductive health programs in rural Northwest Ethiopia, African Journal of Reproductive Health 11:70-79 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Jackson, Research methods and statistics: A critical thinking approach, Cengage Learning (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.