MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Project Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- E. Hollnagel, Barriers and Accident Prevention. Ashgate Publishing Limited, Aldershot, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reason, Human Errors and Models Management. Cambridge: TECNATOM (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lopez, E. Peter, D. Love, D.J. Edwards, Design error classification, causation in construction engineering, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 24(2) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dekker, Field Guide to Understand ‘Human Error’, Ashgate Publishing Ltd (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reason, Human error: models and management, BMJ 320: 768-770 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Salmon, M. Cornelissen, M.J. Trotter, Systems-based accident analysis methods: a comparison of AcciMap, HFACS and STAMP, Safety Science 50(4): 206-220 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Holden, People or systems? To blame is human. The fix is to engineer, National Primary Care (PMC) 54(12) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Promsorn, P. Soponsaulrat, C.A. Adulyamukosol, P. Kaiyarit, T. Chinda, Identifying root causes of construction accidents: non-human error factors, Journal of communication and instrument 2(1): 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Albert, M.R. Hallowell, B.M. Kleiner, Emerging strategies for construction safety & health hazard recognition, Journal of Safety, Health & Environmental Research 10(2) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reason, The Human Contribution: Unsafe Acts, Accidents and Heroic Recoveries. New York, USA: Routledge (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Hosseinian, Z.J. Torghabeh, Major theories of construction accident causation models, International journal of advanced in engineering 4(2) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ramanujam, P.S. Goodman, Latent errors and adverse organizational consequences: a conceptualization, Journal of Organizational Behavior 24: 815-836 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ellison, Construction law made easy, CmCKomodo (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kum, B. Sahin, A root analysis for Arctic Marine Accidents from 1993 to 2013, Safety Science 74 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Maxwell, Qualitative Research Design: An Interactive Approach. (3rd ed.), California, USA, Sage Publications (2013) [Google Scholar]
- McAleenan, P. McAleenan, Critical Theory: Understanding the Impact Languages has on Workers Safety and Health, Proceedings of Institution of Civil Engineers: Management, Procurement and Law, 170(MP2): 52-58 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.