MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Project Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- S. Drew, C. Coulson-Thomas, Transformation through teamwork: the path to the new organization?, Team Performance Management: An International Journal 3(2):162-78 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PMI. Pulse of the profession®: Achieving the greater agility-the people and process drivers that accelerate the j5t results. Newtown Square, PA: PMI (2017c) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Wischnevsky, Change as the winds change: the impact of oganizational transformation on firm survival, Organizational Analysis 12(4):361-377 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yang, H. Liu, Boosting firm performance via enterprise agility and network structure, Management Decision 50(6): 1022-1044 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Hamel, Moon shots for management (reinventing management to make it more relevant to a volatile business environment), Harvard Business Review 87(2):91-99 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hadjinicolaou, J. Dumrak, S. Mostafa, Improving Project Success with Project Portfolio Management Practices, In S. Şahin, eds, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Product Management, 20-22 September2017, Amman, Jordan: Springer International Publishing 57-66 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- PMI. The standard for portfolio management (4th ed.), Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute (2017a) [Google Scholar]
- N. Guo, S. Yu, The necessity of project portfolio management in the construction industry of China mainland, Applied Mechanics and Materials 357-360:2238-2241 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Killen, R. Hunt, Robust project portfolio management: capability evolution and maturity, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business 6(1):131-151 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Martinsuo, C. Killen, Value Management in Project Portfolios: Identifying and Assessing Strategic Value, Project Management Journal 45(5):56-70 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PMI. The drivers of agility: Engaging people and building processes to accelerate results. Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute (2017b) [Google Scholar]
- B. Madic, V. Trujic, I. Mihajlovic, African Project portfolio management implementation review, Journal of Business Management 5(2):240-248 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- PMI, Winning through Project Portfolio Management: The Practitioner’s Perspective, Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute (2015a) [Google Scholar]
- M. Young, R. Young, J.R. Zapata, Project, programme and portfolio maturity: A case study of Australian Federal Government, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business 7(2):215-230 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PMI, Capturing the value of project management through organizational agility, Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute (2015b) [Google Scholar]
- M. Martinsuo, P. Lehtonen, Role of single-project management in achieving portfolio management efficiency, International Journal of Project Management 25:56-65 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Heising, The integration of ideation and project portfolio management-A key factor for sustainable success, International Journal of Project Management 30(5):582-595 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meulman J., Heiser, W. IBM SPSS Categories 21, USA: IBM Corporation (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Frie, C. Janssen, Social inequality, lifestyles and health – a non-linear canonical correlation analysis based on the approach of Pierre Bourdieu, International Journal of Public Health 54:213-221 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Garson, Canonical correlation. Asheboro, NC: Statistical Publishing Associates (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.