MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Theories and Applications of Project Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- Construction Sector Transparency Initiative, Report on baseline studies: International comparison (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Baloyi, M. Bekker, Causes of construction cost and time overruns: The 2010 FIFA World Cup stadia in South Africa, Acta Structilia 18:51–67 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Flyvbjerg, M. Garbuio, D. Lovallo, Delusion and deception in large infrastructure projects: two models for explaining and preventing executive disaster, California management review 51: 170–194 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Laryea, R. Watermeyer, Innovative construction procurement at Wits University. Proceedings of the ICE-Management, Procurement and Law 167: 220–231 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ruparathna, R., Hewage, K. Review of contemporary construction procurement practices, Journal of management in engineering 31:04014038 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Sinclair, Developing a Model for Effective Stakeholder Engagement Management, Asia Pacific Public Relations Journal 12 (2011a). [Google Scholar]
- Chartered Institute of Building, A report exploring procurement in the construction Industry, Ascot: CIOB (2010), Available at: http://www.ciob.org/procurement [Google Scholar]
- M. Suprapto, H.L. Bakker, H.G. Mooi, W. Moree, Sorting out the essence of owner– contractor collaboration in capital project delivery, International Journal of Project Management 33:664–683 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Eriksson, M. Westerberg, Effects of cooperative procurement procedures on construction project performance: A conceptual framework. International Journal of Project Management 29: 197–208 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT), Framework Agreement, (2011) https://www.jctltd.co.uk/product/framework-agreement (Accessed 1 March 2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Glover, Framework agreements: practice and pitfalls, Fenwick Elliott (2008) [Google Scholar]
- RICS, Contracts in Use: A Survey of Building Contracts in Use during 2007. London, RICS (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Creamer, Municipal agency moves to pioneer framework contracts in water milieu, (2016), INTERNET.https://www.polity.org.za/article/municipalagency-moves-to-pioneer-framework-contracts-in-water-milieu-2016-01-27 (accessed 27 August 2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Creamer, Govt aims to pioneer “framework contracts” for municipal goods and services in 2016, (2015), INTERNET. https://www.engineeringnews.co.za/article/govt-aims-to-pioneer-framework-contracts-formunicipal-goods-and-services-in-2016-2015-10-05 (accessed 27 August 2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Cohen, JCT Framework Agreement: Same again? Try the 2007 vintage, Building, (2008), URL http://www.building.co.uk/jct-framework-agreement-same-again?-try-the-2007-vintage/3103405.article (accessed 1.3.17). [Google Scholar]
- Construction Excellence, Why use a framework agreement? (2005). available at http://goo.gl/MdQAxQ (Accessed 19 January 2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Morledge, A. Smith, Building Procurement, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lam, K. Gale, Framework procurement for highways maintenance in the UK: can it offer value for money for public-sector clients? Structure and Infrastructure Engineering 11: 695–706 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Lam, K. Gale, Highway maintenance: impact of framework agreements on contractor performance, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management 21: 336–347 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Holden, Procurement of pumps via framework agreements, World Pumps 34–37 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Balcik, D. Ak, Supplier selection for framework agreements in humanitarian relief, Production and Operations Management 23:1028–1041 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N.K. Saunders, P. Lewis, A. Thornhill, Research methods for business students. 6th ed. Harlow, UK: Pearson Education (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kumar, Conducting key informant interviews in developing countries, Agency for International Development Washington DC, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Miles, A.M. Huberman, J. Saldaña, Qualitative data analysis: A methods sourcebook. SAGE Publications, Incorporated (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Cokayne, Construction delegates call for end to cost overruns, (2016) Available at: https://www.iol.co.za/business-report/economy/construction-delegates-call-for-end-to-cost-overruns-2020126, [Accessed: 06 November 2017] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.