MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Jiang Guanhong and Jiang Dianchun Greenfield investment or cross-border: the choice of FDI mode for Chinese enterprises World economy, 2017 (7): 126–146 [Google Scholar]
- Nunnenkamp, P., and M. S. Andres. Ownership Choices of Indian Direct Investment: Do FDI Determinants Differ between Joint Ventures and Wholly Owned Subsidiaries [J]. South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, 2014, 3 (1): 39–78. [Google Scholar]
- Li Guoxue Institutional constraints and FDI patterns [J]. International economic review, 2013 (1): 160–172. [Google Scholar]
- Ramasamy, B. Yeung, M. Laforet, S. China’s Outward Foreign Direct Investment: Location Choice and Firm Ownership[J], Journal of World Business, 2012(4): 17–25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cui, L., and F. Jiang. State Ownership Effect on Firms’FDI Ownership Decisions under Institutional Pressure: A Study of Chinese Outward-Investing Firms[J]. Journal of International Business Studies, 2012, 43 (3): 264–284. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance of China//Financial Sector [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.mof.gov.cn/index.htm/(accessed date 11/10/2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.