MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- ČSN EN 206+A1: Concrete – Part 1: Specification, performance, production and conformity, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Stanton, O.J. Porter, L.C. Meder, A. Nicol, Proc. Am. Soc. Civ. Eng. 66, 10, 1781–1811 (1940) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nixon, I. Sims, Mater. Struct. 29, 6, 323–334 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Fernandes, M.D.A. Ribeiro,M.A.T.M. Broekmans, I. Sims, Petrographic Atlas: Characterisation of Aggregates Regarding Potential Reactivity to Alkalis, Springer, 198p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nixon, I. Sims, RILEM Recommendations for the Prevention of Damage by AlkaliAggregate Reactions in New Concrete Structures State-of-the-Art Report of the RILEM TC 219-ACS, Springer, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.D.A. Thomas, B. Fournier, K.J. Folliard, Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR) Facts Book. Report FHWA-HIF-13-019, 211p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C856-14: Standard Practice for Petrographic Examination of Hardened Concrete, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A.T.M. Broekmans, Mater. Charact. 53, 129–140 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Fernandes, F. Noronha, M. Teles, Mater. Charact. 58, 1160–1170 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Fournier, M.A. Berube, K.J. Folliard, M.D.A. Thomas, Report on the diagnosis, prognosis and mitigation of alkali-silica reaction (ASR) in transportation structures, Federal Highway Administration, FHWA-HIF-09-004 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C1723-16: Standard Guide for Examination of Hardened Concrete Using Scanning Electron Microscopy (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. GuthrieJr., J.W. Carey, Detection of Alkali-Silica Reaction Swelling in Concrete by Staining, United States Patent, http://www.osti.gov/scitech/servlets/purl/871471, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 480-11: Admixtures for concrete, mortar and grout – test methods – Part 11: Determination of air void characteristics in hardened concrete, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Frýbort,D. Všianský,J. Štulířová, J. Stryk,M. Gregerová, Mater. Charact. 137, 91–108 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.