MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- A. Haldar, S. Mahadevan, Probability, reliability and Statistical Methods in Engineering Design (John Viley&Sons, New York, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- O. C. Zienkiewicz, R.L. Taylor, The Finite Element Method. Volume 2: Solid Mechanics. 5rd ed. (Oxford: BUTTERWORTH-HEINEMANN, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- P. Marek, J. Brozzetti and M. Gustar Probabilistic Assessment of Structures Using Monte Carlo Simulation Background, Exercises and Software, (ITAM CAS, Prague, Czech Republic, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Krejsa, J. Kralik, “Probabilistic Computational Methods in Structural Failure Analysis, ” in Multiscale Modelling 6: (1550006 DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S1756973715500067, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Janas, M. Krejsa et al., DOProC-based reliability analysis of structures, in Structural Engineering and Mechanics, Volume 64, Issue 4 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Kotrasova, S. Harabinova et al., Numerical Experiment of Fluid – Structure –Soil Interaction, in Procedia Engineering, Volume: 190, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ansys ® User’s Manual, Swanson Analysis Systems, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- STN EN 1990 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.