MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- G. Solari, Gust buffeting. I, J. Struct. Engng., ASCE, 119, 2 365–382, (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Szczepaniak, A. Padewska, Applied Mechanics and Materials 769, 172–179, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Hubova, M. Franek, I. Veghova, CHMELIK, V. RYCHTARIKOVA, M. ATF 2018, pp. 87–92 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ACSE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice, no.67. Wind Tunnel studies of buildings and structures Aerospace Division of the American Society of Civil Engineers (1999) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1991-1-4 Eurocode 1 (2006), Actions on structures, Part 1-4: General actions. Wind actions [Google Scholar]
- O. Hubova, Slovak Journal of Civil Engineering 2007/3, XV (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.