MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Sun Xiaobin, Xiao Renbin. A Research on Concurrent Design Based On Teamwork Efficiency[J]. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology(Natural Science Edition). 1997(12): 50–52. [Google Scholar]
- Kim D. On representations and dynamic analysis of concurrent engineering design [J]. Journal of Engineering Design, 2007, 18(3): 265–277. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Renbin, Zhou Rui, Chen Tinggui. Research on Solving Approach to Coupled Task Set Based on Balanced Resource Strategy [C]. The Chinese Congress of Systems Science and Systems Engineering. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Qihua, Wang Tao, Du Yixian, Wang Weiwei, Wen Xiaoyong. Research of coupled set solving model with resource optimization configuration properties [J]. Journal of Machine Design, 2016(4): 67–71. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Qihua, Wang Tao, Du Yixian, Dong Qunmei, Wang Cheng. Research on two-stage iterative model solving method with resource optimization configuration [J]. Journal of Machine Design, 2017,34(11): 57–62. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Weijie. The Research of T Company Product Development Process Optimizing Based on Design Structure Matrix(DSM) [D]. South China University of Technology,2017 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Tinggui, Xiao Renbin. Coupled task set solving method based on inner iteration [J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2008,14(12): 2375–2383. [Google Scholar]
- Su Meixian. Research and Design of Air Purifier [D]. A Dissertation Submitted to Guangdong University of Technology for the Degree of Master, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Moustafa Elshafei, Hesham K. Alfares. A dynamic programming algorithm for days-off scheduling with sequence dependent labor costs [J]. Journal of Scheduling,2008,11(2). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Weiming. Project Scheduling Problem for Product Development under Dynamic Environment and its Solution [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiaogang. Research of DSM And It’s Application to Design Management [D]. Ph.D. Dissertation of Chongqing University, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ping, Yang Wenyu. Modular Clustering of Complex Product Structure and Quantity of Design Iteration Calculation [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 2007, 18(11): 1346–1349. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qing, LU Jiarui, KHERBACHI Sonia. Progress in modeling and optimization for complex R&D project based on design structure matrix [J]. Systems Engineering-theory & Practice, 2016,(04): 989–1002. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Lihui, Li Mei’an, Wang Meng. Cloud task allocation strategy based on dynamic programming algorithm [J].Journal of Computer Applications, 2013, 33(SI): 20–25. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xiaobin, Xiao Renbin, Li Li. Explore on the Workload Model and the Total Consumption Model of the Planning of Concurrent Design [J]. China Mechanical Engineering,1999 (02):207–210+243. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Feng, Wu JianWei, Pan ShuangXia, Feng Peien, Chang Yan. Product development process modelling based on design structure matrix family [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), 2006(09): 1609–1613. [Google Scholar]
- Yassine, Ali A. Whitney, Daniel E. Zambito, Tony. Assessment of rework probabilities for simulating product development processes using the Design Structure Matrix (DSM) [C]. Proceedings of the ASME Design Engineering Technical Conference, 2001(4): 105–113. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Youjun, Cao Liang, Pan Yiqian. The optimal inventory model based on the dynamic programming method[C]. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Modelling and Simulation, ICMS2009, 2009(3): 74–78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.