MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||System Design and Optimization|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Inmon, Bill. Building the Data Warehouse. Wiley Publishing. 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Kimball, Ralph. The Data Warehouse Toolkit. Wiley Publishing. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Mundy J, Thornthwaite W, Kimball R. The Microsoft Data Warehouse Toolkit: With SQL Server 2008 R2 and the Microsoft Business Intelligence Toolset. Wiley Publishing, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Kimball, Ralph; Margy Ross. The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Definitive Guide to Dimensional Modeling (3rd ed.). Wiley Publishing, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Herden O. Data Warehouse. Taschenbuch Datenbanken. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Runtuwene, J. P. A, et al. A Comparative Analysis of Extract, Transformation and Loading (ETL) Process. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 306 (2018)012066. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.