MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- A. G. Wheaton, R. A. Shults, D. P. Chapman, E. S. Ford, and J. B. Croft, “Drowsy driving and risk behaviors10 states and puerto rico, 2011-2012,” MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report, vol. 63, no. 26, 2014, pp. 557–562. [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Bhatt and J. A. Trivedi, “Various methods for driver drowsiness detection: an overview,” Int. J. Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), vol. 9, no. 03, 2017, pp. 70–74. [Google Scholar]
- D. Haupt, P. Honzik, P. Raso, and O. Hyncica, “Steering wheel motion analysis for detection of the driver’s drowsiness,” in 2nd International Conference on Mathematical Models for Engineering Science, 2011, pp. 253–261. [Google Scholar]
- V. Saini and R. Saini, “Driver drowsiness detection system and techniques: a review,” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, vol.5, no.3, 2014, pp. 4245–4249. [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Correa, L. Orosco, and E. Laciar, “Automatic detection of drowsiness in eeg records based on multimodal analysis,” Medical engineering & physics, vol. 36, no. 2, 2014, pp. 244–249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Patel, S. K. Lal, D. Kavanagh, and P. Rossiter, “Applying neural network analysis on heart rate variability data to assess driver fatigue,” Expert systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 6, 2011, pp. 7235–7242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhao, C. Zheng, M. Zhao, J. Liu, and Y. Tu, “Automatic classifica-tion of driving mental fatigue with eeg by wavelet packet energy and kpca-svm,” Int. J. Innov. Comput. Control, vol. 7, no. 3, 2011, pp. 1157–1168. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, S. Li, R. Li, B. Cheng, and J. Shi, “Online detection of driver fatigue using steering wheel angles for real driving conditions,” Sensors, vol. 17, no. 3, 2017, p. 495. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, L. Chen, J. Peng, and Y. Wu, “Automatic detection of driver fatigue using driving operation information for transportation safety,” Sensors, vol. 17, no. 6, 2017, p. 1212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, S. E. Li, R. Li, B. Cheng, and J. Shi, “Driver fatigue detection using approximate entropic of steering wheel angle from real driving data,” International Journal of Robotics and Automation, vol. 32, no. 3, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.