MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- T. Hayashi, K. Kawashima, Z.Q. Sun, et al. Guided wave propagation mechanics across a pipe elbow[J]. Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, 2005, 127: 322–327. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, Y. Zou, S.N. Zhang, et al. Numerical and experimental research on T(0,1) guided waves propagating in bended pipes[J], Technical Acoustics, 2017, 36(5): 442–449 [Google Scholar]
- J. Park, J. Lee, S.G. Jeong, et al. A study on guided wave propagation in a long distance curved pipe[J]. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2019, 33(9): 1–7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Simonetti, M.Y. Alqaradawi. Guided ultrasonic wave tomography of a pipe bend exposed to environmental conditions: A long-term monitoring experiment[J]. NDT and E International, 2019, 105: 1–10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Verma, T.K. Mishra, K. Balasubramaniam, et al. Interaction of low-frequency axisymmetric ultrasonic guided waves with bends in pipes of arbitrary bend angle and general bend radius[J]. Ultrasonics, 2014, 54:801–808. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bakkali, A. Lhemery, V Baronian, et al. A modal formulation for the propagation of guided waves in straight and curved pipes and the scattering at their junction[J]. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2014, 498:1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.X. Qi, S.P. Zhou, J. Ni, et al. Investigation on ultrasonic guided waves propagation in elbow pipe[J]. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 2016, 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- S.P Zhou, P.G. Zhang, W.C. Lv, et al. Detection of cracks in elbow pipes using guided waves[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2015, 51(6): 58–65 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kwun, “Method and apparatus generation and detecting torsional wave inspection of pipes or tubes”. U. S. Patent 6429650 B1, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- A. Demma, P. Cawley, M.J.S. Lowe, et al. The effect of bends on the propagation of guided waves in pipes[J]. Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, 2005, 127: 328–335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kwun, K.A. Bartels, C. Dynes. Dispersion of longitudinal waves propagating in liquid-filled cylindrical shells[J]. J.Acoust.Soc.Am., 1999, 105(5): 2601–2611. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Treyssede. Elastic waves in helical waveguides[J]. Wave Motion, 2008, 45: 457–470. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.