MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- F. Wieland, A. Tyagi, V. Kumar, W. Krueger, METROSIM: a metroplex-wide route planning and airport scheduling tool, 14th AIAA Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations Conference. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- R. LIU, F. YANG, H. ZHANG, Path planning for UAV based on improved chaotic and colony algorithm(CACA), Command information system and technology. 2018, 9(6): 41–48. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhu, Research on Petri Nets-based aircraft routing and conflict control for A-SMGCS, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Herrero, A. Berlanga, J. M. Molina, J. R. Casar, Methods for operations planning in airport decision support systems, Applied Intelligence. 2005, 22(3): 183–206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Song, The Research of rerouting problem in air traffic flow management, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- V. Singh, K. E. Willcox, Methodology for path planning with dynamic data-driven flight capability estimation, 17th AIAA/ISSMO Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization Conference. June 2016, Washington D.C., 13–17 [Google Scholar]
- X. Tang, H. An, C. Wang, Conflict avoidance oriented airport surface aircraft taxiing guidance method, Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University. 2011, 46(6): 1032–1039. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhu, X. Tang, S. Han, Aircraft initial taxing route planning based on petri net and genetic algorithm, Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University. 2013, 48(3): 565–573. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, Hu M, J Yin, Tian W, Collaborative sequencing and scheduling method for arrival and departure traffic flow in multi-airport terminal area, Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica. 2017, 38, 320222-1-320222-13. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yin, M. Hu, Y. Ma, K. Han, D. Chen, Airport taxi situation awareness with a macroscopic distribution network analysis, Networks and Spatial Economics. 2019, 19, 669–695. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. ZHANG, Y. SUN, Y. WANG, Temporal and spatial characteristic analysis for slot hop during flight departure, Command information system and technology. 2019, 10(1): 43–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.