MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Mei Lijun, Zhou Qiang, Qi Lu, Chen Zuyu. Research on Information Fusion of HowNet and CiLin. In Chinese Journal of Information. 2005.19(01)pp:63–70. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qun, Li Sujian. Vocabulary semantic similarity calculation based on HowNet. In The 3rd Chinese Vocabulary Semantics Seminar. 2002. pp:59–76 [Google Scholar]
- Li Lei, Yang Lihua. Improved algorithm for semantic similarity of words based on HowNet. In Computer technology and development. 2019.29(04)pp:42–46. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xinhua, Ma Runcong, Sun Liu, Chen Hongchao. The semantic similarity calculation of words based on HowNet and CiLin. In Chinese Journal of Information. 2016. 30(04)pp:29–36 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seco N, Veale T, Hayes J. An intrinsic information content metric for semantic similarity in WordNet. In Proc of Eureopean Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 2004.pp:1089–1090. [Google Scholar]
- Miller G A, Charles W G. Contextual correlates of semantic similarity. In Language Cognition & Neuroscience. 1991.6(1)pp:1–28. [Google Scholar]
- R ubenstein H, Goodenough J B. Contextual correlates of synonymy.In Communications of the ACM.8(10) 1965. pp:627–633. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tian Jiule, Zhao Wei. 2010. Method for calculating similarity of words based on CiLin. In Journal of Jilin University (Information Science Edition),28(06)pp:602–608. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Hongchao, Li Fei, Zhu Xinhua, Ma Runcong. Similarity Calculation of CiLin Based on Path and Depth. In Chinese Journal of Information. 2016.30(05)pp:80–88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.