MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- R. Elhabyan, W. Shi, M. St-Hilaire. Coverage Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks: Review and Future Directions. Journal of Communications and Networks, 21 (2019) 45–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Adulyasas, Z. Sun, N. Wang. Connected Coverage Optimization for Sensor Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Sensors Journal, 15 (2015) 3877–3892. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yang, K.W. Chin. On Complete Target Coverage in Wireless Sensor Networks With Random Recharging Rates. IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, 4 (2015) 50–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Zhang, J. Zhang, Y. J. Gong, et al. Kuhn-Munkres Parallel Genetic Algorithm for the Set Cover Problem and Its Application to Large-Scale Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 20 (2016) 695–710. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yoon, Y. H. Kim. An Efficient Genetic Algorithm for Maximum Coverage Deployment in Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 43 (2013) 1473–1483. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deif D, Gadallah Y. An Ant Colony Optimization Approach for the Deployment of Reliable Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Access, 5 (2017) 10744–10756. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang K, Zhang W, Jia H, et al. Genetic simulated annealing based coverage-enhancing algorithm for deployment of directional Doppler sensors system. International Workshop on Microwave & Millimeter Wave Circuits & System Technology. IEEE, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.