MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Network Security and Software Design|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Project Management Association. Project Management Knowledge System Guide (PMBOK GUIDE). Electronic Industry Press. Beijing (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Guoyun Li, Binglin Song. Research on innovative project decomposition and rolling planning. Project management technology 14 (2), (2016)45–50. [Google Scholar]
- Nan R, Mengyuan M, Bingjie H.: Research on WBS effectiveness of complex product project based on complex network. Journal of Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION) 2015 (10), 496–500, 506(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Mingjiang Z, Zhongyi Z.: The application of WBS (WBS) method in the management of hydrogeological survey project. Xinjiang nonferrous metals 2015 (3), 32–34, 38(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Guoqing W, Zhiwen X.: Research on resource matching of emergency resources based on the W B S. R. B. Journal of Safety Science and Technology 9 (10), (2017)59–63. [Google Scholar]
- Yan X.:Risk identification of civil aircraft development project based on WBS-RBS method [J]. Value engineering, 2017 (12), 58-59(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Chuanke W, Xin L, Shaobo H.:The design of general science engineering chief designer system based on WBS- take F project as an example. Project management technology 15, 103–106(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Wenjie G.: Research on the work breakdown technology based on the aeroengine verification machine development program. China High-Tech Enterprises 2017 (1), 7–9 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Jingfang L, Xiaoyan J, Pengzhu Z.: Work Breakdown Structure Oriented Project Reviewer Assignment Method. Journal of Chinese Computer Systems 2017 (2),319–322 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Long T, Lianhu C.:A Study on Effectiveness Evaluation of Seeker Simulation System Based on WBS Synthesis Method. Command Control & Simulation 2018 (4),94–98(2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.