MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Network Security and Software Design|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- K. Ding, G. Song. Innovation of University Education Network Construction in Self-media Era. Journal of Ideological and Theoretical Education, 2014(6):112–115. [Google Scholar]
- J. Fan. Correspondence, Fission and Energy Accumulation: Socialist Core Values Education in Colleges and Universities under We media Ecology. Theory Guide, 2016(9):93–95. [Google Scholar]
- X. Jiang. Multidimensional Analysis of the Causes of Current College Students Affected by Internet Political Rumors. Ideological and Political Education Research, 2017(4):105–108. [Google Scholar]
- R. Duan. Challenges of Fragmentation of We Media to Ideological and Political Education in Colleges and Universities and Their Countermeasures. Party Building and Ideological Education in Schools, 2018(8):47–49. [Google Scholar]
- X. Ren, Q. Shen. Research on We Media and Innovation Path of Ideological and Political Education for College Students. China Youth Research, 2014(7):106–109. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wu. The ‘Instrumental’ Crisis and Governance of Ideological and Political Education Applied by We Media. Heilongjiang Higher Education Research, 2019(4):135–139. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.