MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Bauer, Trevor J., Young, Steven P. FPGA architecture with deep look-up table RAMs[P]. United States Patent, 2001, 6288568. [Google Scholar]
- K. J Muhonen, M. Kavehrad, R. Krishnamoorthy. Look-up table techniques for adaptive digital predistortion: a development and comparison[J]. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2000, 1995-2002. [Google Scholar]
- V. Betz, J. Rose. Cluster-based logic blocks for FPGAs: area-efficiency vs. Input sharing and size[C]. Proceedings of CICC 97 - Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- V. Betz, J. Rose. How much logic should go in an FPGA logic block[J]. IEEE Design & Test of Computers, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Scott Y. L. Chin, Steven J. E. Wilton. An analytical model relating FPGA architecture and place and route runtime[J]. 2009 International Conference on Field Programable Logic and Applications, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- K. Roy. Power-dissipation driven FPGA place and route under timing constraints [J]. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications, 1999, 634–637. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laurent Sauvage, Sylvain Guilley, Jean-Luc Danger, Yves Mathieu, Maxime Nassar. Successful attack on an FPGA-based WDDL DES cryptoprocessor without place and route constraints[C]. 2009 Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Christopher Lavin, Brent Nelson, Brad Hutchings. Impact of hard macro size on FPGA clock rate and place/route time[C]. 2013 23rd International Conference on Field programmable Logic and Applications, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Alexander Marquardt, Vaughn Betz, et al. Using Cluster-Based Logic Blocks and Timing-Driven Packing to Improve FPGA Speed and Density[J]. engr. arizona. edu, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Marvin Tom, Guy Lemieux. Logic block clustering of large designs for channel-width constrained FPGAs[C]. Proceedings of the 42nd annual Design Automation Conference, 2005, 726–731. [Google Scholar]
- Russell Tessier, Heather Giza. Balancing logic utilization and area efficiency in FPGAs[C]. Field-Programmable Logic and Applications: The Roadmap to Reconfigurable Computing, 2002, 535–544. [Google Scholar]
- Christian Gleichner, Tobias Koal, et al. Effective logic self repair based on extracted logic clusters[J]. Signal Processing Algorithms, Architectures, Arrangements, and Applications SPA 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. Marquardt, V. Betx, J. Rose. Speed and area trade-offs in cluster-based FPGA architectures[J]. IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, 84–93. [Google Scholar]
- E. Ahmed, J. Rose. The effect of LUT and cluster size on deep-submicron FPGA performance and density[J]. IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, 2004, 288–298. [Google Scholar]
- Amit Singh, Ganapathy Parthasarathy, Malgorzata Marek-Sadowska. Efficient circuit clustering for area and power reduction in FPGAs[J]. ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES), 2002, 643–663. [Google Scholar]
- Peter Andrew Jamieson, Jonathan Rose. Enhancing the area efficiency of FPGAs with hard circuits using shadow clusters[J]. IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, 2010, 1696-1709. [Google Scholar]
- Vijay Lakamraju, Russell Tessier. Tolerating operational faults in cluster-based FPGAs[J]. FPGA ‘00 Proceedings of the 2000 ACM/SIGDA eighth international symposium on Field programmable gate arrays, 2000, 187–194. [Google Scholar]
- Gong aihui. Research on FPGA software packing algorithm [D]. Shanghai: fudan university, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A. Aloisio, V. Izzo, S. Rampone. FPGA implementation of a greedy algorithm for set covering[C]. 14th IEEE-NPSS Real Time Conference, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- K. Nachiket, M. Nikil, et al. Packet switched vs. Time multiplexed FPGA overlay networks[C]. 2006 14th Annual IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- T. Taghavi, S. Ghiasi, M. Sarrafzadeh. Routing algorithms: architecture driven rerouting enhancement for FPGAs[C]. 2006 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.