MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation and System Design|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- Daganzo C.F.. The cell transmission model, part II: Network traffic. Transportation Research Part B, 29(2):79-93, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Girianna M, Benekohal R.F.. Using genetic alorithms to design signal coordination for over-saturated networks. Journal of Intelligent Transporation Systems: Technology Planning and Operations, 8(2): 117-129, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Aboudolas, M. Papageorgiou, E. Kosmatopoulos. Store-and-forward based methods for the signal control problem in large-scale congested urban road networks. Transportation Research Part C, 163-174, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Aboudolas, M. Papageorgiou, A. Kouvelas, et al. A rolling-horizon quadratic-programming approach to the signal control problem in large-scale congested urban road networks. Transportation Research Part C, 680-694, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ernesto C, Gaetano F. Combined signal setting design and traffic assignment problem. European Journal of Operation Research, 155(3): 569-583, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Liu X.M., Wang J.Z., et al. Urban traffic signal system control structure optimization based on network analysis. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013: 1-9, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Pignataro L.J., Mcshane W.R., Crowley K.W., et al. Traffic control in over saturated street networks. Transportation Research Board, (1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.