MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation and System Design|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- I. Sommerville, Requirements engineering: processes and techniques, vol. 10 (plus 0.5em minus 0.4emWiley, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- J.C.S. do Prado Leite, G. Rossi, F. Balaguer, V. Maiorana, G. Kaplan, G. Hadad, and A. Oliveros, Enhancing a requirements baseline with scenarios, Requirements Engineering, vol 2( no 4, pp 184-198, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- M. Glinz, Improving the quality of requirements with scenarios, in Proceedings of the second world congress on software quality, vol 9, (2000, pp 55-60). [Google Scholar]
- S. GROUP et al, The chaos report into project failure, the standish group international inc, (2014, available on¬line at http://www.standishgroup.com/visitor/chaos.html). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bird, E. Klein, and E. Loper, Nltk book, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C. Fellbaum, Wordnet, in Theory and applications of ontology: computer applications. plus 0.5em minus 0.4emSpringer, (2010), pp 231-243. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.igi-global.com/dictionary/pareto-front/21878 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.