MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation Infrastructure and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- C. Zhong, J. Feng, Analysis of Transportation Cost of Railway Empty Container. J. Railway Transport and Economy. 3, 41-43(2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hirata, Service characteristics and customer satisfaction in the container liner shipping industry. J. The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics. 351, 24-29(2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Mentzer, D.J. Flint, G.T.M. Hult, Logistics Service Quality as a Segment—customized Process. J. The Journal of Marketing. 4, 82-101 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Tang, W.W. Li, Customer Satisfaction Evaluation of Railway Freight Service Quality Based on SERVQUAL. J. Chinese Railways. 8, 15-19(2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. He, Y.F. Huagn, D.F. Chang, Simulation-based Heuristic Method for Container Supply Chain Network Optimization. J. Advanced Engineering Informatics. 293, 339-354 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.Y.C. Wong, A.H. Tai, M. Raman, A maritime container repositioning yield-based optimization model with uncertain upsurge demand. J. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. 82, 147-161 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Luo, D. Chang, Empty container repositioning strategy in intermodal transport with demand switching. J. Advanced Engineering Informatics. 40, 1-13 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Myung, Efficient solution methods for the integer programming models of relocating empty containers in the hinterland transportation network. J. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. 108, 52-59 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Choong, H.C. MICHAEL, E. Kutanogul, Empty container management for intermodal transportation networks. J. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. 3811, 423-438 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.