MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Rail and Traffic Patterns|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- A. Maasho, “Sudan, South Sudan reach oil deal, will hold border talks.”. [Google Scholar]
- Intibaha Newspaper, “Alwaly buses - manufacturing problems awaiting a solution”, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport and Infrastructures, “Khartoum Transport and Mobility Master Plan,” 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Jacob Innovations, “Jacob Innovations’ MINI ELEVATED C-Trains (caterpillar train),” 2016. [Online]. Available: jacob-innovations.com/cTrain.html. [Google Scholar]
- Department for Transport, “Transport Appraisal Guide,” 2014, pp. 1–35. [Google Scholar]
- Donald W. MacGlashan, “Analysis: Impact of Noise from the Purple Line Project Prepared,” Federal Transit Administration, pp. 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- I. (CSA) the metropolitan council in cooperation with Cross-Spectrum Acoustics, “Noise and Vibration Technical Report.” [Google Scholar]
- G. Filosa, C. Poe, and M. Sarna, “Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Transit Projects: Programmatic Assessment,” Federal Transit Administrative Report No. 0097, no. 0097, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- American Public Transit Association: Transit Fact Book. Washington, D.C. 104, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- E. Jacob, “Elevated Trains Made Feasible - Station design challenge,” Jacob Innov. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Forkenbrock and S. Benshoff, “Assessing the Social and Economic Effects of Transportation Projects,” National Cooperation of Highways Research Program, vol. 31, no. February 2001. [Google Scholar]
- T. Lynch, "Analyzing the Economic Impact of Transportation Projects Using RIMS II, IMPLAN, and REMI", vol. 22181, no. 703. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- A. Nelson, “Transit stations and commercial property values: a case study with policy and land-use implications,” Journal of Public Transport, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 77–93, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Lakshmanan, “The broader economic consequences of transport infrastructure investments,” Journal of Transport and Geography, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kumar, “Gurgaon considers caterpillar train for improved connectivity,” Hindustan Times, 2016. [Online]. Available: www.hindustantimes.com/gurgaon/gurgaon-considers-caterpillar-train-for-improved-connectivity/story-uFdOlWX0yHr2BbQTGMnyFO.html. [Google Scholar]
- Transit Information, “Transit Technology Choice Report,” 2009. [Google Scholar]
- “South Florida East Coast Corridor Transit Analysis Study: Environmental Impact Statement,” 2006. [Google Scholar]
- “United Nations Population Division DESA,” 2019. [Google Scholar]
- “Mini Elevated GreenTrains - complete transit solution - powered by green energy,” 2016. [Online]. Available: http://www.climatecolab.org/contests/2016/transportation/c/proposal/1329506. [Google Scholar]
- Researchers work; using Satellite Imagery. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sulieman Nada, O Osama, “Construction of Infrastructure Projects in Sudan Using BOT,” University of Khartoum, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhong, “An LRT Operation & Maintenance (O & M) Cost Model to Perform Sensitivity Analysis,” Transp. Res. Board, 92nd Annu. Meet., vol. 820, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Central Bureau of Statistics, Republic of Sudan, “Inflation Rate in Sudan from April 2017 to March 2018”, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.