MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20202019 8th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Rail and Traffic Patterns|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- S. Li, Z. Li, A. Núñez and R. Dollevoet, Applied Sciences, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhou and Z.-y. Shen, Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE A, 14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grassie and J. Kalousek, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, 207 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Knothe and A. Groß-Thebing, Vehicle system dynamics, 46 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Nielsen, Wear, 265 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhai, H. Xia, C. Cai, M. Gao, X. Li, X. Guo, N. Zhang and K. Wang, International Journal of Rail Transportation, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Vo, H.T. Zhu, A.K. Tieu and P.B. Kosasih, Wear, 322-323 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, J. Yang, B. An, C. Liu, Y. Cao, Z. Wen and X. Jin, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, 232 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, Z.-f. Wen, H.-y. Wang, X.-s. Jin and M.-h. Zhu, Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE A, 15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.