MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- T.S. Bisoniya, A. Kumar, P. Baredar, Experimental and analytical studies of earth – air heat exchanger (EAHE) systems in India: a review, Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 19, 238–46 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Al-Ajmi, D.L. Loveday, V.I. Hanby, The cooling potential of earth-air heat exchangers for domestic buildings in a desert climate, Building and Environment, 41, 235-44 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, S. Wang, S. Zhu, Modelling and evaluation of cooling capacity of earth–air– pipe systems, Energy Conversion and Management, 48, 1462-1471 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Badescu, Simple and accurate model for the ground heat exchanger of a passive house, Renewable Energy, 32, 845-855 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bansal, R. Misra, G.D. Agrawal, J. Mathur, 2009, Performance analysis of earth-pipe-air heat exchanger for winter heating, Energy and Buildings, 41, 1151-4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bansal, R. Misra, G.D. Agrawal, J. Mathur, Performance analysis of earth-pipe-air heat exchanger for summer cooling, Energy and Buildings, 42, 645-8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Abbaspour-Fard, A. Gholami, M. Khojastehpour, Evaluation of an earth-to-air heat exchanger for the north-east of Iran with semi-arid climate, Int. J. Green Energy, 8, 499-510 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.