MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 307, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’17 and ICOME’18)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- S. Ostrach, 1988, Natural convection in enclosure, ASME J. Heat Transfer 110. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mahmud, 2002, Free convection inside an L-shaped enclosure, Int. Commun in Heat Mass Transf. 29, 1005-1013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Tasnim, S. Mahmud, 2006, Laminar free convection inside an inclined L-shaped enclosure, Int, Commun, Heat Mass Transf. 33, 936-942. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mahmud, S.H. Tasnim, Free convection in a cavity with two straight and two arced walls, Int. Commun. Heat Mass Transf. 31 (2004) 525-536. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Koka, H.F. Ozotop, Y. Varol, 2008, Numerical analysis of natural convection in shed roofs with eave of buildings for cold climates, Comput. Math. Appl. 56, 3165-3174. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sheikholeslami, A.J. Chamkha, 2016, Flow and convective heat transfer of ferro-nanofluid in a double-sides lid-driven cavity with a wavy wall in the presence of a variable magnetic field, Numer. Heat Transfer, Part A 69 (10), 1186-1200. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nasrin, M.A. Alim and A.J. Chamkha, 2012, Combined convection flow in triangular wavy chamber filled with water-CuO nanofluid: Effect of viscosity models, Int. Commun in Heat Mass Transfer 39, 1226-1236. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sheikholeslami, 2015, Effect of uniform suction on nanofluid flow and heat transfer over a cylinder, J Braz. Soc. Mech. Sci. Eng, 37, 1623-1633. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Chamkha and E. Abu-Nada, 2012, Mixed convection flow in single and double lid-driven square cavities filled with water-AL2O3 nanofluid: effect of viscosity models, European Journal of Mechanics – B/ Fluids, 36, 82-96. [Google Scholar]
- N. Ben Cheikh, A.J. Chamkha, B. Ben Beya and T. Lili, 2013, Natural convection of water-based nanofluids in a square enclosure with non-uniform heating of the bottom wall, Journal of Modem Physics, 4,147-159. [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Chamkha and M.A. Ismael, 2013, Conjugate heat transfer in a porous cavity filled with nanofluids and heated by triangular thick wall, Int. J of Thermal Sciences, 67, 135-151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nasrin, A.J. Chamkha and M.A. Alim, 2014, Modeling of mixed convection heat transfer utilizing nanofluid in a double lid-driven chamber with internal heat generation, Int. J for Numerical Methods in Heat and Fluid Flow, 24, 36-57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Chamkha and M.A. Ismael, 2014, Natural convection in differentially heated partially porous layered cavities filled with a nanofluid, Numer. Heat Transfer, Part A, 65, 1089-1113. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Parvin and A.J. Chamkha, 2014, An analysis of free convection flow, heat transfer and entropy generation in an odd-shaped cavity with nanofluid, Int. Commun in Heat and Mass Transfer, 54,8-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ghasemi, S.M. Aminossadati, A. Raisi, 2011, Magnetic field effect on natural convection in a nanofluid-filled square enclosure, Int. J. Therm. Sci, 50 (9), 1748-1756. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Mahmoudi, I. Pop, M. Shahi, 2012, Effect of magnetic field on natural convection in a triangular enclosure filled with nanofluid, Int. J. Therm. Sci. 59, 126-140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ghasemi, 2013, Magnetohydrodynamic natural convection of nanofluids in U-shaped enclosures, Numer. Heat Transfer, Part A, 63, 473-487. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hillal M. Elshehabey, F.M. Hady, Sameh E. Ahmed, R.A. Mohamed, Numerical investigation for natural convection of a nanofluid in an inclined L-shaped cavity in the presence of an inclined magnetic field, Int. Commun Heat and Mass Transfer 57 (2014) 228-238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohsen Sheikholeslami, Houman B. Rokni, 2017, Simulation of nanofluid heat transfer in presence of magnetic field: A review, Int. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 115, 1203-1233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Brinkman, 1952, The viscosity of concentrated suspensions and solution, J. Chem. Phys, 20, 571-581. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Maxwell, 1873, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, vol. II, Oxford University Press Cambridge, UK, 54. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Patankar, 1980, Numerical heat transfer and fluid flow, Hemisphere Publishing Corporating, Taylor and Francis Group, New York. [Google Scholar]
- N. Rudraiah, R.M. Barron, M. Venkatachalappa, C.K. Subbaraya, 1995, Effect of a magnetic field on free convection in a rectangular enclosure, Int. J. Eng. Sci, 33,1075-1084. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.