MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- A. Xu, C. Shang, J. Chen, J. Zhu and L. Han, A New Control Method Based on DTC and MPC to Reduce Torque Ripple in SRM. IEEE Access, 7, 68584-68593(2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Husain, Minimization of torque ripple in SRM drives. IEEE Trans on Industrial Electronics, 49, 28-39(2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Inderka, R. W. A. A. De Doncker, DITC- direct instantaneous torque control of switched reluctance drives. IEEE Trans on Industry Applications, 39,1046-1051(2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Shang, A. Xu, L.Huang and J. Chen, Flux linkage optimization for direct torque control of switched reluctance motor based on model predictive control. IEEJ Trans on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, vol. 14,105-1113(2019). IEEE Trans on Industry Applications, 53, 3643-3651(2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Dastjerdi, M. A. Abbasian, H. Saghafi and M. H. Vafaie, Performance Improvement of Permanent- Magnet Synchronous Motor Using a New Deadbeat- Direct Current Controller. IEEE Trans on Power Electronics, 34, 3530-3543(2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Xu and R. D. Lorenz, Dynamic Loss Minimization Using Improved Deadbeat-Direct Torque and Flux Control for Interior Permanent- Magnet Synchronous Machines. IEEE Trans on Industry Applications, 50,1053-1065(2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Vafaie, B. M. Dehkordi, P. Moallem and A. Kiyoumarsi, Improving the Steady-State and Transient-State Performances of PMSM Through an Advanced Deadbeat Direct Torque and Flux Control System. IEEE Trans on Power Electronics, 32, 2964-2975(2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Nakao and K. Akatsu, Vector control specialized for switched reluctance motor drives. ICEM, 943-949(2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuai, H. Zhang, X. Xia and K. Li, Unipolar sinusoidal excited switched reluctance motor control based on voltage space vector. IET Electric Power Applications, 13, 670-675(2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Khan and V. Verma, Novel speed estimation technique for vector-controlled switched reluctance motor drive. IET Electric Power Applications, 13, 1193-12038(2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.