MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Control Theory and Control Engineering|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Guo Ke, Peng Jibing, Xu Qiang, Realization of the extraction of comprehensive information of multi- station monitoring data of landslide with the technique of multi-sensor target tracking, PROGRESS IN GEOPHYSICS, 20, 808-813 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Huan, Chen Hai, Application Research of Integrated Monitoring Technology in Landslide Prediction and Forecas, Transportation Science ＆ Technology, 3, 10-12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Han Junqiang, Huang Guanwne, Li Zhe, Multipath Effect analysis and Processing Method of GNSS Landslide monitoring Under Complicated environment, Journal of EarthSciences and Environment, 40, 355-362(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Yugang, Jiang Weiping, Chen Hua, Research and Realization of Deformation Monitoring Algorithm with Millimeter Level Precision Based on BeiDou Navigation Satellite System, Acta Geodaetica et Gartographica Sinica, 45, 16–21(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wan Ling Chuan, GNSS Real-Time Relative Positioning Technology and its Application in Landslide Monitoring, Chang’an University, 20-50(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wang chunhua, Appication of complex event processing to landslide monitoring sensor data integration research, East China Normal University, 15-20(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Fan Junqing, Research on multi-source heterogeneous sensor information fusion for landslide monitoring, China University of Geosciences, 20-25(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Bo, Method research on comprehensive Treatment and Data Fusion of Multiple Monitoring Data, China University of Geosciences, 19-27(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.