MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- DoD Washington Headquarters Services Directorate for Information Operations and Reports. “Department of Defense – Military Casualty Information.” http://web1.whs.osd.mil December 1998 (13 April 1999). [Google Scholar]
- Swisdak, Michael, “DDESB Blast Effects Computer Version 5 User’s Manual and Documentation, ” DDESB Technical Paper 17, 10 March 2005. [Google Scholar]
- National Center for Health Statistics. “Vital and Health Statistics of the United States.” http://www.cdc.gov/nchswww October 1998 (5 January 1999). [Google Scholar]
- “RBESCT Technical Issues Regarding Injury Modeling, ” APT CE3-00300, 26 February 2004. [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Commissioner of Pensions Annual Report. “Department of Defense Historical Background and Notes.” http://web1.whs.osd.mil/mmid/m01/sms223rr.htm December 1998 (13 April 1999). [Google Scholar]
- California Department of Justice, Criminal Justice Statistics Center. “California Crime Index, 1996.” http://www.caag.state.ca.us/cjsc/datatabs.htm March 1999 (13 April 1999). [Google Scholar]
- District of Columbia Department of Health State Center for Health Statistics. “Vital Statistics Data Sheet 1995.” http://www.dchealth.com/preview/schs/reports.stm September 1996 (13 April 1999). [Google Scholar]
- Bureau of Mines I.C. 7493, Bulletin 586; Major Disasters at Metal and nonmetal Mines and Quarries in the U.S. (Excluding Coal Mines). [Google Scholar]
- National Center for Health Statistics. National Health Interview Survey, 1994. Vital and Health Statistics. Item 10 (93). [Google Scholar]
- National Safety Council. 1997. Accident Facts 1997 Edition. Itasca, IL: NSC. [Google Scholar]
- FBI Explosives Unit Bomb Data Center. “Annual Bombing Statistics in the United States.” http://www.fbi.gov/lab/bomsum/eubdc.htm August 1998 (21 December 1998). [Google Scholar]
- IMESAFR P(e) Matrix Tech Memo, APT Report CM-07400, May 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Central Statistics Office of Ireland. “Principle causes of death, crude death rates and age-standardised mortality rates.” http://www.doh.ie/stats/b07.htm 17 December 1998 (22 December 1998). [Google Scholar]
- Federal Statistical Office Germany. “Population development and life expectancy.” http://www.statistik-bund.de/basis/e July 1998 (22 December 1998). [Google Scholar]
- Instituto Nacional de Estadistica. “Number of deaths by major causes of death.” http://www.ine.es/htdocs/dacoin/dacoinci/sanitari August 1998 (22 December 1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.