MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- C. Ilie, G.A. Gaman, D. Pupazan, A. Calamar, S. Simion, A. Irimia, Research on technical inspection of cylinders filled with compressed gases, liquefied or dissolved under pressure using ultrasonic technology, Geoconference on nano, bio and green technologies for a sustainable future, VOL I Book Series: International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference-SGEM (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Technical Prescription PT C4, Stable metal pressure vessels – ISCIR (2010) [Google Scholar]
- PN 18170202, Researches on improving health and safety in hazardous environments with explosive, flammable and toxic atmospheres (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Dura, A.P. Păun, R.I. Moraru, Empirical Analysis on the Relationship between Corporate Health and Safety Performance and the Financial Outcome within Socially Responsible Companies, Quality – Acces to Success Journal, Vol. 19 (162) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Technical Prescription PT C5, Technical requirements for the use of pressurized, liquefied or pressured gas cylinders – ISCIR (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.