MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- PN 07-45-02-46, Nucleu Program INCD INSEMEX, Optimization of computer simulation for explosions of air-methane mixtures through ANSYS CFX and FLUENT applications (2014) [Google Scholar]
- PN 16-43-03-03, Nucleu Program INCD INSEMEX Research on fire computerized modelling using HPC systems (2016-2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cioclea, Sectorial Project INCD INSEMEX Reducing the risk of explosion at the underground coal mines in Jiu Valley, through computerized management of the ventilation networks (2011) [Google Scholar]
- PN 07-45-03-25, Nucleu Program INCD INSEMEX, Programming and using subroutines for moving digitization networks to solve computer fluid mechanics problems (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Ionescu, introduction to fluid mechanics, Technical Publishing House, Bucharest (2005) [Google Scholar]
- HPC computing. Available on https://ittrends.ro/2011/07/hpc-computing-la-un-alt-nivel/ [Google Scholar]
- Flammability limit. Available on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flammability_limit [Google Scholar]
- HPC. Available on https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/high-performance-computing [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS FLUENT manual, made available by INAS S.A. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.