MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- B. Cirjaliu, Ergonomic Analysis of Lean Manufacturing Systems, PhD. Thesis, Politehnica University of Timisoara (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chung, C. S. Shin (Eds.), Advances in Interdisciplinary Practice in Industrial Design: Proceedings of the AHFE 2018 International Conference on Interdisciplinary Practice in Industrial Design, July 21-25, 2018, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida, USA (Vol. 790). Springer (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Monroe, F. Fick, M. Joshi, Successful integration of ergonomics into continuous improvement initiatives, Work, 41 (Supplement 1), 1622-1624 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. P. E. Erg, New challenges: ergonomics in engineering projects. Ergonomic Analysis of Work Activity and Training: Basic Paradigm, Evolutions and Challenges, 29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Thatcher, P. Waterson, A. Todd, N. Moray, State of science: ergonomics and global issues, Ergonomics, 61(2), 197-213 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Cirjaliu, A. Mocan, M. E. Boatca, A. Draghici, A propose approach for continuous improvement using ergonomics and quality management knowledge and methodologies. Quality Access to Success, 20 (S1), 135 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cuny-Guerrier, A. Savescu, D. Tappin, Strategies to commit senior subcontractor managers in participatory ergonomics interventions, Appl Ergon, 81, 102878 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Rost, A. M. Alvero, Participatory approaches to workplace safety management: bridging the gap between behavioral safety and participatory ergonomics, Int J Occup Saf Ergo, 1-10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Tappin, A. Vitalis, T. A. Bentley, The application of an industry level participatory ergonomics approach in developing MSD interventions, Appl ergon, 52, 151-159 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yazdani, W. P. Neumann, D. Imbeau, P. Bigelow, M. Pagell, N. Theberge, ... R. Wells, How compatible are participatory ergonomics programs with occupational health and safety management systems? Scan J Work Env Hea, 111-123 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sandu, Social construction of reality as communicative action (Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- ISO 11228-3 / 2007, Retrieved from: https://www.iso.org/standard/26522.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.