MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- Acot, P. – Histoire du climat, du Big Bang au catastrophes climatiques, Edition Perrin, Paris 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Ciulache, S., Ionac, N. – Atmospheric phenomena of risk (in Romanian), Editura Stiintifica, Bucuresti, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- Cozma, E., Goldan, T. – Design of mines (in Romanian), Editura Focus, Petrosani, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Goldan, T. – Optimization of the parameters of the methods of exploitation of the thick layers with high inclination, in order to reduce the danger of coal self-ignition (in Romanian), Teza de doctorat, Universitatea din Petrosani, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Ianc, N. – Contributions on preventing and combating the effects of explosions on gas accumulations on the environment, Doctoral Report no. 3 (in Romanian), Universitatea din Petroaani, octombrie, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Ianc, N., ş.a.– Evaluation and reduction of risk factors in the mine closure activity (in Romanian), Study S.C. INSEMEX S.A, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Matei, I., Moraru, R., Samoilă, M., Băbuţ, G. – Environmental engineering and underground ventilation (in Romanian), Ed. Tehnica, Bucuresti, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Moraru, R. – Climatology (in Romanian), Ed. Universitas, Petrosani, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Onica, I., Chiril, M. – Undermining of coal mines (in Romanian), Editura AGIR, Bucuresti, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- XXX – Technical expertise reports on the causes of events, accidents, damage during the period 1991-2008 (in Romanian), S.C. INSEMEX S.A. Petrosani [Google Scholar]
- XXX – http://www.coogee.com.au/methanol/process.htm; 6th January 2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.