MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- R. Gordon The contribution of human factors to accidents in the offshore oil industry, J Reliability Engineering and System Safety 61 (1998) 95-108 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aas, The human factors assessment and classification system (HFACS) for the oil & gas industry. Paper presented at the International Petroleum Technology Conference (2008). [Google Scholar]
- INSAG-7 The Chernobyl Accident. A report by the International Nuclear Safety Advisory Group, International Atomic Energy Agency Vienna, 1992 [Google Scholar]
- Delhi Science Forum Report: Bhopal Gas Tragedy, J Social Scientist, 13, 32-53, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board Investigation report vol 3, Drilling rig explosion and fire at the Macondo well, Report no. 2010-10-i-os, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Departament of Energy, The public Inquiry into the Piper Alpha Disaster, vol 1, November 1990 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.