MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- Standard de firma CONPET, Sistem de Protectie Catodica la Conductele Metalice Ingropate Proiect nr.150/1757, 11-14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- DC Voltage Gradient Technology and Supply Ltd. (DCVG Ltd.), Maximus DCVG, Manual de Utilizare (2012) [Google Scholar]
- DC Voltage Gradient Technology and Supply Ltd. (DCVG Ltd.), Specificarea Metodei de inspectie a Calitatii Acoperirii unei Conducte Ingropate Folosind Tehnica DC Voltage Gradient (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Rohrtechnik RTi Romania SRL, Rohrtechnik International Solutions for a Clean Environment [Google Scholar]
- CAPP, Best management practice – Use of HDPE lined pipelines (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shatat, M. Korz and D. Russel, Inspection of lined pipelines with in-line inspection tools (Gas and oil EXPO and conference, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bonis, R. MacDonald, H2S + CO2 Corrosion: Additional learnings from field experience (NACE Corrosion 2015, Texas, March 2015) [Google Scholar]
- CSA Z662-19, Oil and gas pipeline system, Canadian Standards Association (Rexdale, Ontario, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.