MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- Munro J., Impact of extremely cold temperatures on the safety of flameproof motors (PhD Thesis, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies, The University of Sydney, Australia, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Magyari M., The modernization of the testing facility of the laboratory for carrying out tests in explosive mixtures for flameproof rotating electrical machines, while running, Nucleu Programme (PN 07-45-02-54) National Institute for Research and Development in Mine Safety and Protection to Explosion INCD INSEMEX Petroşani (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Magyari M., The modernization of the facility for testing in explosive mixtures in the case of large flameproof electric motors, Nucleu Programme (PN 16 – 43 – 02 – 11) National Institute for Research and Development in Mine Safety and Protection to Explosion INCD INSEMEX Petroşani (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Magyari M., Burian S., Moldovan L., Fotău D., Colda C., Proceedings of the 7th International Health and Safety in Labour Symposium SESAM 2015 257-266 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Magyari M., Burian S., Friedmann M., Moldovan L., Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 11, 1311-1316 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.