MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- N. Warraich, M.F. Baig, H.A. Rafique, Liquefaction of soil (Lahore Leads University, Lahore, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Apostu, F. Faur, MATEC Web of Conferences 290, 11002 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Weihrauch, Closure/Remediation of lignite mines (in German), 4th part (Verwajtungsgesel schaft mbH, Bergbau, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marto, C.S. Tan, A.M. Makhtar, N.Z.M. Yunus, A. Amaludin, Malaysian Journal of Civil Engineering 25 (2), 189-199 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Seed, I.M. Idriss, Journal of Geotehnical Engineering 109 (3) (1983) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. A. Andrews, G. R. Martin, Proceedings of 12 WCEE 7 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Herman, G.P. Hayes, G. M. Smoczyk, R. Turner, B. Turner, J. Jenkins, S. Davies, A. Parker, A. Sinclair, H.M. Benz, K.P. Furlong, A. Villaseñor, Seismicity of the Earth 1900–2013, Mediterranean Sea and vicinity: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2010–1083-Q (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ***, Analysis and statistics of earthquakes Romania (in Romanian) (Romania, 2018) https://www.snas.ro/ [Google Scholar]
- ***, World Earthquakes (2018) https://www.world-earthquakes.com/ [Google Scholar]
- ***, National Institute of Physics of the Earth (INFP) (in Romanian) (Romania, 2018) http://www.infp.ro/despre-cutremure/#ch_10 [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Juang, J. Ching, Z. Luo, Georisk: Assessment and Management of Risk for Engineered Systems and Geohazards, 7 (3), 137-150 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Todorescu, Properties of rocks (in Romanian) (Tehnical PH, Bucharest, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazar, Degraded lands rehabilitation (in Romanian) (Universitas PH, Petrosani, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cheng, R. Cord-Ruwisch, M. A. Shahin Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 50 (1), 81-90 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.