MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- P. Spanoudakis, L. Kiener, F, Cosandier, P. Schwab, L. Giriens, J. Kruis, D. Grivon, G. Psoni, C. Vrettos, N. Bencheikh. Large angle flexure pivot development for future science payloads, 18th ESMATS, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cosandier, P. Spanoudakis, P. Schwab, L. Kiener, J. Kruis, L. Giriens, C. Vrettos, G. Psoni. Large angle flexure pivot development for high accuracy positioning of optical payloads. euspen’s 19th International Conference & Exhibition, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Henein, P. Spanoudakis, S. Droz, L. Myklebust, E. Onillon, Flexure pivot for aerospace mechanisms, 10th ESMATS, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fowler, A. Maselli, P. Pluimers, S.P. Magleby, L. Howell, Flex-16: A largedisplacement monolithic compliant rotational hinge, Journal of Mechanism and Machine Theory 82 203–217, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gunnink, R. Aarts, D. Brouwer, Performance optimization of large stroke flexure hinges for high stiffness and eigenfrequency, 28th ASPE – American Society for Precision Engineering, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.