MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- L. Green, Introductory Considerations on Hybrid Rocket Combustion, Heterogeneous Combustion, Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics, Academic Press, New York,, p. 451 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Sutton, O. Biblarz, Rocket Propulsion Elements, Wiley (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Kuo, M. J. Chiaverini, (Eds.). Fundamentals of Hybrid Rocket Combustion and Propulsion, Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics, AIAA, Vol. 218, Reston,Virginia, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dănăilă and C. Berbente C., Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics (in romanian), Ed. Academiei, Bucureşti (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kolmogorov, Local structure of turbulence in incompressible fluids with very high Reynolds numbers, Dokl. Acad. Nauk, 30:229 (1941). [Google Scholar]
- Gabriela Gariani, F. Maggi şi L. Galfetti, Numerical simulation of HTPB combustion in a 2D hybrid slab combustor, Acta Astronautica 69, pp. 289–296 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Farbar, J. Louwers, and T. Kaya, T, Investigation of Metallized and Nonmetallized Hydroxyl Terminated Polybutadiene/Hydrogen Peroxide Hybrid Rockets, Journal Of Propulsion And Power, Vol. 23, pp.476–486 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Marzouk and D.E. Huckaby, A Comparative Study of Eight Finite–Rate Chemistry Kinetics for CO/H2 Combustion, Eng. Appl. of Comput. Fluid Mech., Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 331–356 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Westbrook and F.L Dryer, Simplified Reaction Mechanisms for the Oxidation of Hydrocarbon Fuels in Flames, Comb. Sci, and Tech., Vol. 27, pp. 31–43 (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Menter, Two–equation eddy–viscosity turbulence models for engineering applications, AIAA–J., 32, 1598–16 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Lumley, Stochastic Tools in Turbulence , Academic Press, New York, (1970). [Google Scholar]
- L. Sirovich, Turbulence and the dynamics of coherent structures, parts I–III. Q. Appl. Math. XLV (3) (1987). [Google Scholar]
- G. Berkooz, P. Holmes and J. Lumley, The Proper Orthogonal Decomposition in the Analysis of Turbulent Flows, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 25, pp. 539–575 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Danaila and T.V. Chelaru, Aspects regarding hybrid combustion instability control, 64th International Astronautical Congress, Beijing, China., paper IAC-13- C4,2.12x19391 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.