MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- M. Cooper, Towards a model of safety culture. Safety Science, 36, pp. 111–136. 10.1016/S0925-7535(00)00035-7(2000) [Google Scholar]
- F.W. Guldenmund, The nature of safety culture: a review of theory and research. Safety Science, 34, 215–257. 10.1016/S0925-7535(00)00014-X(2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mearns, B. Kirwan, T.W. Reader, J. Jackson, R. Kennedy & R. Gordon, Development of a methodology for understanding and enhancing safety culture in Air Traffic Management. Safety Science, 53, pp. 123–133. 10.1016/j.ssci.2012.09.001(2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kirwan & S.T. Shorrock A view from elsewhere: Safety culture in European air traffic management. In Waterson, P. (Ed.). Patient Safety Culture, pp. 349–370. Aldershot: Ashgate (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kirwan, T. W. Reader, A. Parand, R. Kennedy, C. Bieder, S. Stroeve, and A. Balk, Learning curve: interpreting the results of four years of safety culture surveys. Aerosafety World, Flight Safety Foundation, January (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kirwan, T.W. Reader, and A. Parand, The safety culture stack – the next evolution of safety culture? Safety and Reliability, 38, 3, pp. 200–217. 10.1080/09617353.2018.1556505(2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dekker, Just Culture: Restoring trust and accountability in your organisation (3rd edition).CRC Press (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.