MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- J. Steelant, Advances on Propulsion Technology for High-Speed Aircraft, 12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Steelant, A. Bond, A. Götz, K. Hannemann, C. Bruno, J. Longo, Long-Term Advanced Propulsion Concepts and Technologies (Publishable Final Activity Report, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Steelant, AIAA, 17th, AIAA International Space Planes and Hypersonic Systems and Technologies Conference; 2011; San Francisco, CA, 1, pp. 557–564 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Steelant, T. Langener, ICAS, 29th International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences, St.Petersburg, Russia; Septmber 7-12, 2014, 29, pp. 173–180 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Murray, J. Steelant, A. Mack, ESA SP, 6th, Aerothermodynamics for space vehicles; 2008; Versailles, France, 659, 9 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Langener, J. Steelant, Trajectory Analysis for the Updated LAPCAT-MR2.4 Waverider based Vehicle (Publishable Final Activity Report, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- https://kpp-public.s3.amazonaws.com/DATASHEET+-+1750+IMU [Google Scholar]
- https://gdmissionsystems.com/en/products/communications/spaceborne-communications/spaceborne-gps-receivers/sentinel-m-code-gps-receiver [Google Scholar]
- J. Carroll, B. Chan, C. Harner, T. Reid, P. Tarantino, C.Y.T. Yu, ION GNSS, Proceedings of the 24th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of The Institute of Navigation, Portland, OR, 5, pp. 3245–3254 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Hartunian, G.E. Stewart, S.D. Fergason, T.J. Curtiss, R.W. Seibold, Causes and Mitigation of Radio Frequency (RF) Blackout During Reentry of Reusable Launch Vehicles (John A. Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, Cambridge, MA. Research and Development Administration Transportation Systems Center, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Lightsey, G.C. Blackburn, J.E. Simpson, GPS WORLD, 11, pp. 30–35 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Goodman, ION, Proceedings of the 2001 National Technical Meeting of The Institute of Navigation, Long Beach, CA, 1, pp. 709 – 724(2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Farrell, AIDED NAVIGATION. GPS with High Rate Sensors (McGraw-Hill, Inc. New York, NY, USA, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.mathworks.com/products/connections/product_detail/satellite-navigation-satnav-toolbox.html [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Park, J. Ha, S. Lee, J. of Astr. and Sp. Sc., 27 (2), pp. 117–122 (210) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Klobuchar, IEEE Trans. on Aerosp. and Electr. Sys., 23 (3), pp. 325–331 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- T. Schüler, On ground based GPS tropospheric delay estimation (Univ. der Bundeswehr, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Kaplan, C.J. Hegarty, Understanding GPS. Principles and applications (Artech House, 2nd ed., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Groves, Principles of GNSS, Inertial, and Multisensor Integrated Navigation Systems (Artech House, 2nd ed., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Blankinship, IEEE/ION, Position, Location and Navigation Symposium, 1, pp. 1152–1166 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. J. Woodman, An introduction to inertial navigation (Technical report, University of Cambridge, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.