MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- H. Kaggermann, W. Wahlster, J. Helbig, Recommendations for implementing the strategic initiative INDUSTRIE 4.0, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, J. Wan, D. Li, C. Zhang, Implementing Smart Factory of Industrie 4.0: An Outlook. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol 2016, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- A, B. Carmesini. Developing Advanced Manufacturing in the Aerospace Industry: Embraer‟s Success Cases. 22o Seminário Internacional de Alta Tecnologia, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- R. Reis, F. Diniz, L. Mizioka, P. Olivio, G. Lemos, M. Quintiães, R. Menezes, F. Amadio, N. Caldas, “FASTEN: an IoT plataform for manufaturing. Embraer use case” 8th EASN, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Vita, N. Caldas, J. Basto, S. Alcalá, and F. Diniz, “An IIoT-based architecture for decision support in the aeronautic industry”, 9th EASN, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Fitman: http://www.fiware4industry.com/?page_id=290 [Google Scholar]
- C. Toscano, F. Arrais, G. Veiga (2017, November). Enhancement of industrial logistic systems with semantic 3d representations for mobile manipulators. In Iberian Robotics conference (pp. 617–628). Springer, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- R. Arrais, G. Veiga, T. Ribeiro, D. Oliveira, R. Fernandes, A. Conceição, G. S., & P. Farias, C. M. A. (2019, September). Application of the Open Scalable Production System to Machine Tending of Additive Manufacturing Operations by a Mobile Manipulator. In EPIA Conference on Artificial Intelligence (pp. 345–356). Springer, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- Reference Architecture Model Industrie 4.0 (RAMI4.0) Status Report, VDI, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- https://kafka.apache.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.