MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Propulsion & Engines|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- Harmon, F.H., Frank, A.A., Joshi, S.S., “Application of a CMAC Neural Network to the Control of a Parallel Hybrid-Electric Propulsion System for a Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle”, Proceedings of International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, Montreal, Canada. July 31 – August 4, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Brelje, B.J., Martins, J.R.R.A., “Electric, Hybrid, and turboelectric fixed-win aircraft: A review of concepts, models and design approaches”, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, vol. 104, pp 1–19 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hepperle, M., “Electric flight: Potential and limitations”, AVT-209 Workshop on Energy Efficient Technologies and Concepts of Operation, Lisbon, Portugal, October 22–24, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Moore, M.D., “Misconceptions of Electric Aircraft and their Emerging Aviation Markets”, Proceedings of the 52nd Aerospace Sciences Meeting, AIAA SciTech Forum, National Harbor, MD, USA, 13–17 January 2014; AIAA 2014-0535, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Donateo, T.; De Pascalis, C. L.; Ficarella , A. Synergy Effects in Electric and Hybrid Electric Aircraft. Aerospace 2019, 6, 32, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Silvas E., Hofman R., Murgovsk N., Etman P., Steinbuch M., “Review of Optimization Strategies for System-Level Design in Hybrid Electric Vehicles”, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, pp 1–15, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Serrao L. “A comparative analysis of energy management strategies for hybrid electric vehicles”, Ph.D. Thesis, The Ohio State University (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Donateo T. De Pascalis C. L., Ficarella A., “Design of a hybrid electric UAV through multi-objective optimization”, NATO AVT-RSY-323 Research Symposium on Hybrid/Electric Aero-Propulsion Systems for Military Applications, 07-09 October (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Perullo C., Mavris D., “A review of hybrid-electric energy management and its inclusion in vehicle sizing”, Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology: An International Journal 86/6 550–557, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Guzzella, L., Sciarretta, A., “Vehicle Propulsion Systems: Introduction to Modeling and Optimization” Springer, Berlin, Germany, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Donateo, T., Ficarella, A., Spedicato, L., “Development and validation of a software tool for complex aircraft powertrains” 2016 Advances in Engineering Software, 96, pp. 1–13. ISSN: 09659978 DOI: 10.1016/j.advengsoft.2016.01.001 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Oron, H., “ UAV Engines in the next decade – Turbine Engines, Piston Engines and the newly Combat Proven Rotary Engine”, A lecture at the 6th Symposium on Jet Engines and Gas Turbines, Haifa, Nov. 16, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Meng P., Hady, W. and Barrows, R., “An overview of the NASA rotary engine research program NASA Tech. Memo. 83699 (Washington D.C.: National Aeronautics and Space Administration), (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Pornet C., Isikveren A.T., “Conceptual design of hybrid-electric transport aircraft”, Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 79, pp 114–135, 10.1016/j.paerosci.2015.09.002, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Donateo, T.; Spedicato, L. Fuel economy of hybrid electric flight. Appl. Energy 2017, 206, 723–738, doi:10.1016/j.apenergy.2017.08.229. [Google Scholar]
- Emmerich, M., Beume, N., Naujoks, B., “An EMO Algorithm Using the Hypervolume Measure as Selection Criterion”, in Proceedings of the Third International Conference of Evolutionary Multi-Criterion Optimization EMO 2005, Guanajuato, Mexico, 9–11 March 2005, (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.