MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Propulsion & Engines|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- Airbus, Global market forecast 2018-2037. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Flightpath 2050 Europe's Vision for Aviation - European Commission [Google Scholar]
- ACARE - Advisory Council for Aviation Research and innovation in Europe, ACARE Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA), 2017 [Google Scholar]
- C. Perullo, D. Mavris. A review of hybrid-electric energy management and its inclusion in vehicle sizing. Aircr. Eng. Aerosp. Technol. 86: 550–557, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Felder, NASA Glenn Research Center, “NASA Hybrid Electric Propulsion Systems Structures,” presentation to the committee on September 1, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Tan, Electrically Assisted Propulsion & Power Systems for Short Range Missions: Electrification of a Conventional Airbus A320neo, MSc. Thesis TU Delft, 2018, NLR-TR-2018-153. [Google Scholar]
- Team GSP 11 User Manual Version 220.127.116.11. Netherlands Aerospace Centre (NLR) https://www.gspteam.com/index.html, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A.W.X. Ang, A.G. Rao, T. Kanakis, W. Lammen, Performance analysis of an electrically assisted propulsion system for a short range civil aircraft J Aerospace Engineering, 233(4), 1490–1502, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), Type-Certificate Data Sheet: No. E .110 for Engine LEAP-1A & LEAP-1 C series engines, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Lammen, W.J. Vankan, Electrification studies of single aisle aircraft: a ‘retrofit’ investigation including parallel hybrid electric propulsion, International Symposium on Sustainable Aviation, Budapest, Hungary, 26 – 29 May 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Airbus, https://www.airbus.com/aircraft/passenger-aircraft/a320-family/a320neo.html (accessed 14-05-2019) [Google Scholar]
- Airbus Customer Services, Getting to Grips with Aircraft Performance, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Annex 6 Operation of Aircraft – Part 1: International Commercial Air Transport – Aeroplanes, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D. Scholz, R. Seresinhe, I. Staack, C. Lawson, 2013, Fuel Consumption due to Shaft Power Off-Takes from the Engine, 4th International Workshop on Aircraft System Technologies, AST 2013. [Google Scholar]
- I. Chakraborty, D. N. Mavris, M. Emeneth, A. Schneegans, “An Integrated Approach to Vehicle and Subsystem Sizing and Analysis for Novel Subsystem Architectures,” in Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, vol. 230, pp. 496–514, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.