MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Flight Physics: Noise & Aerodynamics|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- Yu.S. Mikhaylov, Aerodynamic design of high-lift airfoil sections for general aviation aircraft, Air Fleet Engineering, 1 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Menter, Two-Equation Eddy-Viscosity Turbulence Models for Engineering Applications, AIAA Journal, 32 (8), 1598–1605, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Razov, Numerical analysis of propeller positioning efficiency in a viscous wake using the Navier-Stokes equations. TsAGI Uchenye Zapiski, XL, 3, 28–35 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Ignatyev, L.N. Teperina, M. El-Salamoni, On operation of the propulsor behind the trailing edge of the airfoil section at transonic speed. Uchenye Zapiski TsAGI, 3, 3–10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kyukheman, I. Veber, Aerodynamics of aircraft engines, IL, Moscow, 388 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Jr. Gentry, M.A. Takallu, Z.T. Applin, Aerodynamic Characteristics of a Propeller-Powered High-Lift Semispan Wing, NASA Technical Memorandum, 68 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Babkin, S.M. Belotserkovsky, V.V. Gulyaev, A.V. Dvorak, Jets and lifting surfaces: Computer simulation, Moscow, Nauka, 208 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.