MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Flight Physics: Noise & Aerodynamics|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- C. P. van Dam, "The aerodynamic design of multi-element high-lift systems for transport airplanes," Progress in Aerospace Sciences, vol. 38, pp. 10–144, 2002. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Katz and A. Plotkin, "Three-Dimensional Numerical Solutions," in Low-Speed Aerodynamics. From Wing Theory to Panel Methods, New York, Cambridge University Press, 2001, pp. 331–368. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Katz and A. Plotkin, "Singularity Elements and Influence Coefficients," in Low-Speed Aerodynamics. From Wing Theory to Panel Methods, New York, Cambridge University Press, 2001, pp. 230–261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Drela, "XFOIL: An Analysis and Design System for Low Reynolds Number Airfoils," in Low Reynolds Number Airfoil Aerodynamics, University of Notre Dame, June 1989. [Google Scholar]
- M. Drela, A User's Guide to MSES 3.05, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, July 2007. [Google Scholar]
- P. E. Purser and M. L. Spearman, "NACA TN 2445: Wind-Tunnel Tests at Low Speed of Swept and Yawed Wings Having Various Plan Forms," National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, Washington, December 1951. [Google Scholar]
- ESDU, "Data Item 90008: Transonic aerodynamics of aerofoils and wings," IHS ESDU, April 1990. [Google Scholar]
- J. Mariens, A. Elham and M. Van Tooren, "Quasi-Three-Dimensional Aerodynamic Solver for Multidisciplinary Design Optimization of Lifting Surfaces," Journal of Aircraft, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 547–558, May 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hosangadi, R. Paul and A. Gopalarathnam, "Improved Stall Predictions for Swept Wings Using Low-Order Aerodynamics," in AIAA, June 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Petrilli, R. Paul, A. Gopalarathnam and N. T. Frink, "A CFD Database for Airfoils and Wings at Post-Stall Angles of Attack," in AIAA, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- W. C. Schneider, "Technical Report 1208: A comparison of the spanwise loading calculated by various methods with experimental loadings obtained on a 45 degree sweptback wing of aspect ratio 8.02 at Reynolds number of 4.0x10(6)," NACA, 1951. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chávez-Modena, E. Ferrer, J. Martínez and J. Cabello, "Industrial benchmark simulations of detached flows using XFlow," in EUCASS, Madrid, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Sivells and R. H. Neely, "NACA Technical Note No. 1269," National Advisory Commitee for Aeronautics, Washington, 1947. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.